Jan 17, 2006

Photoblog mode : ON !

Yes, I finally got my card reader. A usb card reader, supports multiple format, small and handy, and most importantly, requires no external power source, hehe. Check out the pics !




I just came back fr Ipoh yesterday (no pics !), 1 day trip. Supposed to be a setup trip, but the manager requested that I help promote the fair too >.<. Now I have to go back there with Leong this Thurs ... ( No blogging, RANning, DOTAing .... for the whole weekend !). We'll be back by Monday hopefully .......

And yea, Thurs is Pioneer's promoter meeting day, means this is the day we calc our monthly aquired wealth, and ofcourse eat bullets from the managements. Hope I can leave early due to Ipoh trip, ;p


Pic of the day: Royal Ronald McDonald fan ! Chew (Ex-senQ samsung part-timer) took this pic during one of our break in McD Piramid. Man, such coincidence, lol.

P/S Pity SuTeng kena left alone in office until midnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment