Oct 4, 2007

Tired day~

Another tired day had passed ... This is the 3rd week that I need to rush my proj, burning through the nite, and sleep in the morning ~

Still struggling with the CMS, I finally fixed the chinese locale. The website finally display chienese character correctly without crashing the database ...



Enough of work, I'm looking forward/can't wait/still deciding if I wanna go for this year's Recharge rave in Malacca .... To go .. not to go ... to go. ... not to go... xD (Can feel Rossie ready to throw hammer at me :p)



Resident Evil: Extinction - I wan see !!!!!!! Sei Wind watching with girl "friend", sei Iris watching with girl "friend" .. no leg ah .... Leong, Phil movie ? xD

Kelian de renyi .. date-less



For Starwars fan .. Someone actually build a rocket powered model X-Wing ...... For more info, click the pic ...

Enough for today, too tired to post anymore.
Adios ....

5 comments:

Ah Ros said...

1) You don't go rave I WILL throw a hammer at you. You guys call me go and end up no show. >"<

FFK!!!!

2) Lai lai we go watch together. I also no leg to watch RE3. >"<

Unknown said...

I no time to prepare and do the booking ler... so bz with work xD

Early bird tickets sold out jo T.T

Your dear, still stuck in wan mei, haha.

Ah Ros said...

Huh early bird tickets will sold out one meh? Same tickets one mah. ?_?

Dear stuck in wan mei? Stuck with what? English already want to out jor. >"<

Burn house ah if u all dont go. Emo emo!!!! XD

Unknown said...

Early bird's ticket normally is cheaper, cause they wan push up sales early.

Hotel fully book jo, I think tickets sold out too, see Cyrix's contacts can get tickets or not ba :p

Ah Ros said...

Burn house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment