Feb 7, 2006

CNY almost over !


Chinese New Year is almost over, but my holidays are over :( Back to work again I guess .....

CNY is kinda boring for me this year. I got less than 10 angpows (YES, less than TEN, 1 0), and stuck at home whole week playing RAN on9. Didn't go anywhere, didn't gamble, didn't drink, and didn't visit Uncle Lim (swear !)

The most exciting thing I did was when Moy and Iris came yesterday, joining me and Kish for a movie. Fearless is a pretty good movie, but it could've been better. As usual, the day (night) is cap off with a dota session. Moy, Kish and I was rusty enough. Kish and I are playing RAN on9, excusable, whatabout g0suMoy ? hehe

After 2 weeks plus of RAN-ning, I'm now at level 65 ! Now I can pwn noobs, muahahah, XD I made almost 20 lvls last week, thanks to a boring CNY week .....

I'm now considering to play Silk Road Online too if boredom comes to it. All your fault Yan, bugging me to play all the times, tish ! You better gimme a good noobeh strat when I start !

No comments:

Post a Comment