Jan 14, 2006

Friday the 13th !

Omfg its Friday the 13th ! Thank god nothing bad happened to me, ;p In the matter of fact, nothing happened today. Was late to work, and darn Sunway's parking was full. So I haaad to drive around for about an hour before I can park.

Went window shopping with Ryan and eddie toady (Pioneer HQ guys, suppose to spot check me, but bring me go ular ^.^) Saw a shoe and shirt I really like. Since its Nike, I didn't bring the cash, ;p Might get them tomoro. Atleast I got somethign new to wear during CNY, ;p

Weee, CNY is near. Stupid senQ decided to open during CNY and requested for promoters. Morale of the staffs there are low, and since I'm not staff (supplier's promoter, muahahaha) I can to show off my CNY leave, hehe. Still not sure who's suppose to work then yet, the guy in charge of the duty roster must have headache now since most senQ staffs are chinese.

No thanks to cyrix (leong) and Fei Po (Fat Po !), I'm not officially addicted to RAN Online ! Bleh, its only my 2nd day playing and I think I spend more than 15 hours on it. >.< The download servers are slow, unless u pay for them. Thank God I have streamy and the download is done by the time I'm home, ^.^

Memoirs of a Geisha's permier is tonite, anyone watched it yet ? Let me know, ;p

Jessica Alba Nude Pic !
http://sheendigital.com/alba/alba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment