Jan 11, 2006

Weee, off day tomoro

Yes, finally a break tomoro, :D That's the good news, the bad news is my trip to Johor is canceled :(

Travelling is fun, however, tomoro is the time I'm gonna go shopping, muahaah. While the whole Malaysia is on shopping spree today (Haji holi ?). I 'm working, while u pricks work tomoro, I'll shop peacefully, hehe. Dont think I need much thou, Imma get a pair of blank pants maybe (for work work work).

The day before yesterday, I went to transfer my dad's company line for my privaate usage. I'm glad that the transfer process is fast. However, until today, my line is still not activated yet >.<

Other than that, my day is filled with my boring routine.
Work -> Dota -> Sleep.

Man, I need to get a life ! >.<

Note to self:

1) Get a card reader, the blog is boring without pics !
2) Remind DIGI to activited my line >.<
3) Call INTI and get them to return my graduation gown deposit (INTI sux, take money fast, give back slow, bleh)

No comments:

Post a Comment