Jan 3, 2006

Happy New Year 2006 !

I think I should rename my blog to Renyi's Monthly blog, lol. I'm so bz I only managed to post blogs once a month, ;p Mostly excuses, my new job with Pioneer is time and energy demanding. Needs to travel outstation too sometimes .....

Well, about me, lots of things happened in the last month at least. I lost my baby e680 (arhhhhh !!!!!), got involved with Pioneer's new DJ campaign (woot ! more late nite sleeps and tired day work !), been traveling around. The job rox, pay's ok, but time time is the thing i needed now >.<

It's been fun since I joined Pioneer. I'm now considered in charge of most SenQ's promotion, lol. I was there for the grand opening of Senqs in Seremban 2, Ipoh (Ipoh Parade Sux !) and recently Malacca (woot ! more chicks there than I thought !). Best things actually happen in the DJ department, ;p I was also involve with the DJ digital battle finals in Zouk and Q-bar. Well, free beers and work+entertainment is always good, ;p Looking forward to travel to JB end of this month for Senq's openning. Rumour is Senq is opening in Sabah and Sarawak next few months, sooooo hopefully I get to travel there too !

That's it with the boring stuffs. What happened to hacker Renyi aka renyi[ace] ? Well, the dark side got better of him, he's now mostly making money than hacking in front of his computer, ;p His server project is put on hold (dust collecting on servers !) and rarely has time for his gadjets. His wonder toy Sony Clie is now his electronic organizer rather than his mobile hacking tool, haha. Anyway, I'm still looking for a way to boost my adsense earning. Open sourcing my final year project didn't turn out too well.

For those who need my help with their final year project, the good news is, renyi is still alive ! The bad news is, he's barely alive due to time contrains on the things he needed to do.

Weeee, long post. What to do, long time no post mar .........

No comments:

Post a Comment