Oct 7, 2007

SUNDAY

Sunday is my favorite and also the most hated day of the week. Sunday = day to laze around, and Sunday also means that tomorrow is Monday T.T

I've added a few new gadgets to my blog. Love quotes, a bio-Biorhythm thingy and a bodybuilding daily tip gadget. My fav is the Sky.fm gadget, check out the trance and house channel, they rock !

I've also added a new gadget to my collection, Sony Ericson K800i. Not a new thingy, I got it at a very low price, 2nd hand stuff. I needed another phone, and the phone's not bad. 3G, Cybershot, yadda, yadda. Enough for my needs.

TIRED ! I practically slept the whole day today. Came home about 9am after DOTA session (marathon...) with Cyrix and Vince. Back to work now, plenty of hackings needed for my Food Station project. One important thing that's still pending is a gosu logo, :(.

Jas, u don't know how much I miss your skill here, xD

No comments:

Post a Comment