Oct 2, 2007

MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY or ... ?

I've done some maintainence on one of my website. Before I sleep, I decided to transfer some articles from my old blog here.

Just realized that the date format for editing post date and time is MM/DD/YY thou I specify DD/MM/YY in my settings. The old interface is a little more ugly, since it uses combo boxes for all the date fields but atleast its British-date-style-proof then. Well, I'm too lazy to backtrack what I've done wrong, so don't complain to me "Gmail doesn't exist then !" or something.

Btw, I've also added more stuffs to the right bar of my blog, and added this digg-it digger button.

Hmm, I also noticed that blogger added "labels" from gmail. Gotta try to use this, :p

I'll continue to beautify this ugly blog more as I have more time ^^.

P/S OMG, just found out that bawang is blogging xD. Will get u something nice for ur 21st B-Day, come back get from ur sis, :p

No comments:

Post a Comment