Jun 3, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

It's been forever since my last mumbling, but still, dont expect much, haha. It's almost 4am in the morning, and I'm doing grammar checking for Vampire Yan, >.<.

I've been really bz in school lately. Final year project, assignments, more projects, all due end of the month. I have 3 weeks to complete 3 projects and 3 assignments, while working on the final year project ! Sometimes I think the guys who plan the semester are crazy :/

The coding phase of my final year project is nearly complete. I've done most of the server coding, just need a small method to transfer the files to the client. The client, well, I found a template, and hadn't really did anything to it yet, ;p I need some dedicated coding time ! (Dota Mode : OFF, Yumchar mode: OFF). Java and Bluetooth work well together, but the mobile devices and OSs are the problem. They make Java/Bluetooth soooo unportable (means more headache for me). I'm gonna try a few tricks this weekend to solve the problem, hopefully, I can get it done.

My latest baby, the Motorola e680 got a new partner in crime, the e680i. The good news is, I found a site that posted a tutorial and utilities nessecery to do the illegal upgrade, ;p F**k the warranty. I'm gonna flash it after I graduate next month. (Project viva is end of this month also, *sob *sob)

Hmmm, what else have I done since my last post, I upgraded my Linux kernel, sync my gentoo to the latest packages, and found new toys for my PDA, Sony CLIE NX70V, ^.^ Gonna try them our during class break this week, maybe next. I hardly have time to breath now, haha. I still need to get the CLIE CF WIFI card ! I can't find a good deal yet. I found out something thou, CLIE CF WIFI Card = INTEL 2011B LAN CF Card, ^.^ Ganbade Sony.

Also, I found several 3D games and "good" java games for my e680. Now all I need to do is find an illegal copy of piscel viewer for the new Motorola A1000. Piscel viewer can read pics, Ms docs, PDFs and more on e680. This is high priority on my TODO list, as I'm gonna retire my CLIE from PDA to mp3 player + wannabe psp.

Todo list for tomoro. Scout for nice 2nd hand phone, HCI project meeting, proposal for e-commerce assignment, + coding (with Frenzy Mode = ON)

http://renyi.kicks-ass.org

No comments:

Post a Comment