Mar 2, 2006

I found Duta Vista !

Thou its funny, but I don't know where's Duta Vista until 30 mins ago, hehe. Brings back memories. Few months back, a friend of mine asked me to help her with a proj, and we were suppose to meet in Duta Vista. After a long nite's search, I couldn't find the place and decided to cancel the appointment.

On the way back from my friend's house earlier, I passed by Duta Vista. I just smiled to myself being silly, as I only missed it (last time around) by few 100 meters, ;p.

I haven't been posting the pass few weeks as many things happened. Also, I'm kinda busy this week. Not with work, but with projects ! :-D Silly it may sound, even after graduating, I promised 2 of my friends to help them with their Double Module projects, haha. Their titles are very interesting thou, one's written in C# and the other with Java. Both are using wireless technology, one is WI-FI, and the other is Bluetooth.

Don't worry guys, I'm not angry. I was gonna thank you guys for reminding me why I liked programming so much. :-)

Okay, I've been rusty, not programming for nearly 6 months. Let's get the dust out of the keyboard and get started !

No comments:

Post a Comment