Mar 15, 2006

Cursed year !

Arhhhh, 2006 is an evil evil year for me. I've met a biatch, an asshole, and a jackass all in a short 2 months time ! Okay, that's good statistically, considering what I do. My job requires me to meet so many ppl daily. Still, meeting evil ppl sux ........

So, I've decided that my New Year's resolution will be (abit late ? ;p) ..... Meeting more nice ppl ! Nice, pretty ppl. Nice, pretty, and cute ppl, :D

Amen !

Renyi's defination of evil evil ppl

Biatch - Ppl who doesn't care bout other ppl's feelings, makes bgr looks like a game, and likes to flirt (often flirt for money, aka materialistic)

Asshole - Ppl who thinks that money can buy anthing and thinks that anyone who doesn't wears a suit should likc their boots.

Jackass - Ppl who knows little but try (very hard) to act like pro. Never admit their own mistakes and thinks that trained pro (ahemmmm) is wrong and trying to cheat their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment