Jan 28, 2005

Update on my gadgets.

Bleh, I'm tired today. Guess I'll do this in point form, ;p.

Final year, double module, part time job, outstation.
Sometimes I feel like a robot .....

Trillian 3 rox. I just upgraded, noticed some new changes.
The new interface is nice, very nice . Other than that, mostly graphical improvements. I'm gonna play with it a few days more to see more changes.

Motorola E680 rox.
3D games, stereo speakers with amps ? What else you need from a .... phone ?
Games are hard to find, well, it runs on Linux, plays mpeg4/rm/3gp smoothly, and mp3s/m4as sounds beautiful. I have no regrets getting this baby, :D

Sony Clie NX70V
I finally dug it out from the closet.It's still the best pda to date IMO, just lack a wifi card. Heck, it still costs atleast RM500-RM600. Not worth investing. This guy is still the best PIM / gaming PDA around, :D For me atleast, ;p. It fits my needs for PIM that my phone won't give me.

Hmmm, my Linux box is still not fixed yet ! What version is Gentoo/KDE now ??? OMG !

http://renyi.kicks-ass.org


No comments:

Post a Comment