Sep 7, 2004

Gmailed !!!!!!!!!

After chatting with several "Gmailed" friend, I finally have an invite, lol. So what's the big deal about this beta software ?



1) Google ppl made it
2) 1G storage, hello ?
3) Its still an invite only service, being part of it sounds cool thou ?



Other things that I've been doing for the week. I have a usb phone charger from HP, I used the nokia adapter thou. I'm a nokia paranoid, :D I can't seemed to get it to work with M$ Wind0ws, so I thought I'll try my luck with my linux pc. I plugged it in ... it worked ....... Just like that, no tricks ! ;p



Well, setting up a usb wheel mouse manually really pays off it seems. A while back I've been working to get the wheel of my mouse to work, since Gentoo's initial installation didn't fix it. Well, now that everythings working, I'm happy, :D


School started, I'm doing a subject called "Commercial Programming" this semester, and guess what's the choosen programming language for programming commercially ? Yep, its that sucky, slow, non-multiplatformed, non-updated to work with newer application, yucky M$ Vi$ual B@sic. Hurrah ........

No comments:

Post a Comment